Thursday, April 08, 2004  
New Bum in the Bleachers

As Joe mentioned, my name is Dave Beyer. I've been reading View from the Bleachers (as well as all the other blogs in the Cubs Blog Army) for months now and I'd like to thank Joe for the opportunity to contribute!
I've been a Cubs fan for my entire thirty-two years on this earth -- my dad brought a Cubs hat and a little glove to the hospital when I was born -- and have endured trial after trial of my faith. I hope to be more insightful than when I dismissed Sammy Sosa's value until the year 2000, predicted the presence of Hee Sop Choi as a power-hitting and patient cornerstone of the imminent Cubs Dynasty (I still think he would be...), and my famous words in the spring of 1989, when I said, "This is the worst Cubs roster I've ever seen!"
Anyway, thanks to Joe and hello to all. I feel like I'm getting in on the ground floor of something good.

Contact Info
Great Seats: The Best of TVFTB
Sponsored Links
The Cubs Blog Army
Writers we love & hate!!!
Sleeping with the Enemy
Good Baseball Links
Syndicate or Search this site
Bleacher Archives